Senior Living and Early Childhood Learning Centers
From our vibrant senior living retirement communities to our highly-rated Luthercare for Kids Early Learning Centers, Luthercare services are designed to ensure that all those we serve not only catch a glimpse, but reach their full potential – at age 2 or 92!
Our Retirement Communities
Luthercare’s three senior living communities in Lititz, Lebanon and Columbia offer a full complement of lifestyles, services, amenities and programs for 62 and older seniors.
Residents have unlimited opportunities to engage in cultural, social, intellectual, and recreational activities, empowering them to live healthy, more socially-connected lives. When you choose a Luthercare community, you’ll enjoy the people, the atmosphere and the care that set our communities apart.
A dedicated staff stands ready to assist you, while providing the levels of care you need. Enjoy a vibrant – maintenance-free – lifestyle today, and peace of mind for tomorrow. We invite you to come explore all of our Luthercare communities.
600 East Main Street, Lititz, PA
200 Luther Lane, Columbia, PA
We help every person in our care – regardless of age – explore, discover and celebrate their potential…whatever their needs may be.
Learn more about the service that best suits your needs:
- Active Independent Living: Independent living offers the opportunity to explore new activities, new passions and new hobbies while living in your choice of beautifully designed, maintenance-free cottages, townhomes and apartments. Our lifestyle gives you time to focus on the things most important to you and the opportunity to experience a healthy, service-rich, active retirement.
- Supportive Personal Care: Personal Care at Luthercare offers vibrant living to those who need a little help and support to remain living as independently as possible. Our Personal Care lifestyle nourishes the spirit through supportive services as needed; healthy, chef-prepared meals; and a commitment to creating connections that nurture the body, mind and spirit. Residents enjoy worry-free living; their families enjoy peace of mind.
- Memory Care: Memory support at Luthercare offers comfortable, supportive and secure environments that promote independence and well-being. We offer advanced memory support practices, exceptional staffs with special training in memory support and compassionate services designed to engage and stimulate residents. We support residents and their families as they move through the various stages of memory loss.
- Skilled Nursing Care: Long-Term Care (nursing home care) at Luthercare means families can find comfort in knowing their loved ones have access to a skilled and dedicated staff that is ready to provide around-the-clock care. Our goal is to help residents live life to their fullest potential and to help them embrace what matters most, all while ensuring their needs are met.
- Rehab to Home: Our specialized Short-Term Rehabilitation program accelerates recoveries and eases transitions back to home. We provide post-surgery orthopedic care, pain management, stroke rehabilitation, wound care and fall management. Services include physical, occupational and speech therapy and more. Skilled therapists, nurses, dietitians, social workers, discharge planners, and physicians work together to help patients achieve their goals and maximize independence.
- In-Home Support: When home is where you want to be, Your Neighborhood Connection (YNC) provides the assistance you need to stay there. YNC offers Companion Care services, non-medical Personal Care services and is one of few agencies to offer LPN services. Service examples include: assistance with laundry or meal preparation, transportation to/from appointments, medication reminders, assistance with bathing, dressing, hospice and Memory Support.
- Luthercare for Kids Early Learning Programs: Luthercare for Kids provides a safe, nurturing child care environment where children can be kids, students, athletes and artists… where they can explore, learn, thrive and grow. Give your child a great start by enrolling them in a Luthercare for Kids Early Learning Center with locations in Lancaster and Lebanon counties.
Learn more about Our Services
Luhttps://www.luthercare.org/our-services/thercare offers a variety of care and services including independent living, personal care, memory care, skilled nursing, rehabilitation, in-home services and child care. >