A Vibrant, Active Lifestyle
You’ll enjoy a vibrant lifestyle surrounded by friends and neighbors, with opportunities to share your interests, cultivate hobbies, or develop new pursuits.
Our Amenities and Services for Your Enjoyment:
- Diverse programs with physical, intellectual and spiritual elements
- Chef-inspired dining in a casual, comfortable setting with community spaces throughout campus for your parties and family functions
- Salon services for men and women
- Campus library
- Cultural, social and recreational opportunities
Clubs & Social Groups:
- Wii bowling
- Dart league
- Cornhole, lawn darts, bocce, horseshoes, ladder golf, shuffleboard, and more.
- Poker club and card-playing groups
- Book club
- Gardening club
- Sewing group
- Bible study
Our residents have the opportunity to take trips to local attractions, theaters, shopping destinations, and restaurants, plus on-campus activities ranging from beer tastings and wine and cheese hours to trivia events and movie nights.
For Your Health and Well-Being
- Scenic campus with outdoor gazebo and easy access to the beautiful Susquehanna River and area attractions
- Fitness center featuring a variety of weight-training and cardio machines
- Variety of fitness classes available, including daily exercise, stretching and movement, yoga, and chair yoga
- Paid membership to Hempfield Recreation Center
- In-home care services available
- On-site chapel and chaplaincy services
- 24-hour emergency call response
- Personal care on site and priority access to continuing care, including skilled nursing care and memory care, at a Luthercare community.
“My mom has maintained her independence in a way I did not think was possible. She has made many new friends. She loves her new life. We love the peace of mind.”