We believe that nothing is more important than enhancing our residents’ well-being.
Offered at our Luther Acres community in Lititz and our Spang Crest community in Lebanon, our memory care is offered in comfortable, supportive and secure environments that promote as much independence and well-being as possible. We try to maintain a welcoming and relaxing atmosphere at all times.
At Luthercare, we believe nothing is more important than enhancing our residents’ well-being, so we offer advanced care practices, exceptional staffs with special training in memory care and compassionate services designed to engage and stimulate residents. We are here to support residents and their families as they move through the various stages of memory loss.
600 East Main Street, Lititz, PA
OUR MEMORY CARE SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Daily assistance with personal care needs
- Security of dedicated team members trained in dementia care, 24 hours a day
- Three delicious, healthy meals a day as well as beverages and snacks available anytime
- Medication management services
- Individualized attention to health concerns
- Communication with each resident’s personal doctor and family
- Access to the outdoors in our enclosed courtyard and sensory garden
- Housekeeping, personal laundry, and linen services
- Choice of a private or companion suite in a specially designed, secure environment
- Structured daily programming for those with memory loss
- Intergenerational programs