Memory Support Personal Care
Our warm & welcoming environment encourages residents to reach their full potential.
The Spang Crest Memory Center is a supportive, caring community designed for those with early-stage memory loss.
Our residents enjoy the personalized attention of our dedicated team as well as a variety of engaging activities developed to meet their individual abilities and interests. At Spang Crest, we believe in building a program and lifestyle that nourishes the spirit through:
Community – A close-knit community that feels like family. We encourage friendships and foster a sense of belonging. After all, home is a place where people care about you. That’s what sets our personal care and memory support programs apart. We get to know our residents – and their families – and learn their individual life stories.
Holistic Approach – A wellness-focused approach to overall health and well-being that creates connections designed to nurture the mind, body and spirit.
Dining – Family-style dining featuring three healthy, chef-prepared meals per day, as well as snacks anytime.
Special requests and nutritional needs are always honored.
Memory – Memory support that is designed to feel welcoming & relaxing. Spang Crest’s clinically progressive “neighborhood” features pleasant sights & sounds and creates a safe & secure environment that feels like home for those with Alzheimer’s & dementia. A specially trained staff is on-site 24 hours to ensure residents receive individualized care & support.
Our Memory Center features a cozy neighborhood design
- Daily assistance with personal care needs
- Security of dedicated team members trained in dementia care 24 hours a day
- Three delicious, healthy meals a day as well as beverages and snacks available anytime
- Medication management services
- Communication with each resident’s personal doctor and family
- Individualized attention to health concerns
- Access to the outdoors in our enclosed courtyard and sensory garden
- Housekeeping, personal laundry and linen services
- Choice of a private or companion suite in a specially designed, secure environment
- Structured daily programming for those with memory loss
- Intergenerational programs
Spang Crest’s Memory Center features a neighborhood design, with the choice of private or companion suites. The atmosphere provides comfort and security and features a living room with fireplace, a relaxing dining room, and a secure courtyard with sensory garden.
Individual life skills, such as gardening, baking, folding laundry, are encouraged by incorporating them into each day, honoring every resident as a unique individual.